July 27, 2020
Doing stripes right
KWARI JACOBS RECOMMENDS
The rule of thumb when it comes to wearing stripes be it with ties, suits or shirts is that go with your first impression-its normally the most honest one. Stripes have the power to drown you out if done incorrectly. Tips for wearing Stripes.
- Vertical stripes elongates the human structure and creates a taller silhouette.
- Horizontal stripes broadens the body.
- Thicker stripe lines creates a bolder graphics style
- The thinner the stripes, the more optical illusion it creates.
- Best paired with plain trousers, or shorts in white, navy/greys/blacks.
All items can be custom ordered from the Kwari Jacobs store- go to https://www.kwarijacobs.com to book an appointment*