KWARI JACOBS RECOMMENDS
The rule of thumb when it comes to wearing stripes be it with ties, suits or shirts is that go with your first impression-its normally the most honest one. Stripes have the power to drown you out if done incorrectly. Tips for wearing Stripes.
- Vertical stripes elongates the human structure and creates a taller silhouette.
- Horizontal stripes broadens the body.
- Thicker stripe lines creates a bolder graphics style
- The thinner the stripes, the more optical illusion it creates.
- Best paired with plain trousers, or shorts in white, navy/greys/blacks.
All items can be custom ordered from the Kwari Jacobs store- go to https://www.kwarijacobs.com to book an appointment*